Thursday 24 March 2016

Double Celebration as Nollywood Actress,Omotola Celebrates 20 years Anniversary and Husband's Birthday


Omotola who is so excited shared the secret of their 20 years marriage.
According to her:
“I know my husband and he knows me and no matter what he reads or hears about me, he only believes what i tell him and when i mess up, he is the first person i tell. That is how open we both are to each other and because in my family, there is nothing like divorce, we have to sort it out within ourselves.
Anyway, we need to because whatever my mistakes are, they are his mistakes.”
Read More
For her Hubby’s birthday, she said:
“#HappybirthdayCaptain Captain Mathew Ekeinde. We thank God for gifting you to us. A God Fearing, Bible Believing, Kind Hearted, Humble, Loyal, Funny, Considerate, Understanding, Responsible, Hardworking, Visionary Leader of a man – – – at a blessing. Truly what a blessing. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment