Monday 21 March 2016

Udoka Oyeka Is Set for New Movie About Boko Haram



“Nollywood hasn’t done anything yet on Boko Haram, so I thought we needed to use our craft to talk about the issue.”
Nollywood actor, Udoka Oyeka, who is popular for his movie “Living Funeral,” and his role as “Tsav” on “Tinsel”  In his recent interview with Pulse Tv Studios he said;
“So I have a film which is going to be my first film where I’m directing and playing the lead,” the actor said.
Read More
Onyeka Udoka is a Nigerian filmmaker who directed the movie “Living Funeral,” which had 8 nominations at the AMVCA 2014 including Best Director, Best Movie Drama, Best Movie 2014, Best Cinematography, Best Screenplay, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress amongst others.


“It’s called “No Good Turn,” and it deals with an immediate aftermath of a Boko Haram attack in the North-Eastern part of Nigeria. I think this is one film that everybody should watch out for. Nollywood hasn’t done anything yet on Boko Haram, so I thought we needed to use our craft to talk about the issue.”

No comments:

Post a Comment